ICNAAM 2016, 19-25 September 2016, Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
(Preliminary Program of ICNAAM 2016 without Symposium 1 and Highlighted Invited Lectures. Remarks until Friday 2 September 2016.)
- NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION July 31, 2016 (Extension after requests).
- Volume 1738 (AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2015) has been accepted for inclusion in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science) of the Thomson Reuters.
- We are happy to announce that the AIP has published the Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2015 and are now Online at the AIP Conference Proceedings site: You can find them here http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/1738
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Invited Speakers (up until )
John Butcher, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Philippe Chartier, INRIA, France
Ned Djilali, University of Victoria, Canada
Ernst Hairer, Université de Genève, Switzerland
Juan I. Montijano, Departamento de Matématica Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain
Hans Munthe-Kaas, University of Bergen, Norway
Linda Petzold, UC Santa Barbara, USA
Helmut Podhaisky, Institut für Mathematik, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germamy
Steve Ruuth, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Adrian Sandu, Virginia Tech, USA
Chi-Wang Shu, Brown University, USA
Mayya Tokman, University of California, USA
|The aim of ICNAAM 2016 is to bring together the leading scientists of the international Numerical and Applied Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMCE)