Procedures for the approval of a proposal for a Session-Workshop or Minisymposium
The organizer must provide:
1. A proposal for the organization of a Session-Workshop or Minisymposium.
2. A small description of his/her proposal (no more than 150 words).
3. A short CV.
4. Information about the procedures which will be followed for the promotion of that Session-Workshop or Minisymposium (the organizer is responsible for the promotion).
5. His/her full affiliations along with an e-mail adress for the submission of papers on the subject of the Session-Workshop or Minisymposium.
Attention Note: The maximum number of papers per author is four (4)
After the approval, the organizer will be the person responsible for the selection of the papers.
The papers must be sent to the ICNAAM Secretariat until 26 July 2019.
In the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2019 the Sessions-Workshops and Minisymposia will lie in a separate section of the Volume with a Preface created by the organizer. Occasionally, the organizer must inform us about the participation of his/her Session. If a Session consists of at least 6 registrations, the organizer will be granted free registration for ICNAAM 2019. If a Symposium consists of at least 10 registrations, the organizer will be granted free registration and have a part of the accomodation expenses covered.
If a participant wants to send a paper to a Symposium mentioned below, please use the e-mail address(es) of the organizer(s).
PROPOSALS SESSIONS AND MINISYMPOSIA WHICH
HAVE BEEN APPROVED (UPDATED)
1) Title: The 14th International Symposium on Numerical Analysis of Fluid Flows, Heat and Mass Transfer - Numerical Fluids 2019
Organizer: Prof. Dr. Dia Zeidan, School of Basic Sciences and Humanities, German Jordanian University, Amman, Jordan
E-mail: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
This symposium series started in Crete, Greece, in 2006 chaired by Professor Pawel Kosinski of the University of Bergen, Norway. The symposium is associated with the annual edition of the ICNAAM since 2006. It represents one of the largest and most successful activities of ICNAAM with a strong commitment to research and development within the academic community. Since its start, the focus of the symposium is numerical mathematics for fluid flow problems and related topics.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- formulation, identification and resolution of multidimensional fluid flows, heat and mass transfer
- numerical methods for fluid flows including heat and mass transfer and chemical reactions
- multi-phase fluid flow problems
- non-Newtonian flows
- free surface, environmental and geophysical flows
- population balance modelling, optimization and control
- agglomeration, breakup and collision
- polymer processing
- shock waves, combustion and explosions
- biological fluid flows
- granular and porous media
- renewable and non-renewable energies
- microfluidics and nanofluidics
- supercritical fluids and processes
- fluid-structure interactions
- multiphysics involving fluid flows and other applications
- turbulence and phase interaction in fluid dynamics
- mathematical methods for fluid flows, heat and mass transfer
- boundary value problems for differential equations in fluids
- application of fractional calculus to fluid flows, heat and mass transfer
- engineering applications of fluid dynamics, heat and mass transfer
- experimental measurements and numerical modelling of the fluid flows, heat and mass transfer
THE URL ADDRESS OF THIS INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM AND ALL OTHER DETAILS CAN BE FOUND AT
2) Title: The Ninth Symposium on Advanced Computation and Information in Natural and Applied Sciences
Organizer: Dr. rer. nat. Claus-Peter Ruckemann, Leibniz Universitat Hannover and Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitat Munster (WWU) and North-German Supercomputing Alliance (HLRN), Germany
This Symposium on Advanced Computation and Information in Natural and Applied Sciences focusses on architectures and methods for high end computational and numerical applications.
Up to date computing and information systems (software engineering, communication, and architectures) are an undispensable tool for progress in various scientific fields.
We invite scientists and engineers from academia and industry using and implementing computation and information systems, High Performance Computing, Cloud Computing, and Distributed Computing for scientific research, engineering, education, and future internet applications.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished results which are not under review in any other conference or journal, to the peer review for publication and presentation, in the following, but not limited to, the following topic areas of this symposium.
* Large scale and fast computation
* Information and computing systems
* Advanced software engineering, intelligent and autonomous systems
* Software engineering for high end systems and applications
* Supercomputing, High Performance Computing (HPC), Exascale
* High End Computing (HEC), Cloud Computing, Grid Computing, distributed systems
* Services computing
* Database applications
* Data processing
* Efficient algorithms, Parallelisation of algorithms and applications
* Integrated frameworks for computation and information
* Big data, large scale data storage, management, and visualisation
* Parallel algorithms, MPI, OpenMP, shared Memory
* Optimisation, data structures and highly performance codes
* Programming languages, tools for parallelisation
* Advanced applications and algorithms
* Computer science, natural sciences, geosciences, planetology
* Archaeology, geoprocessing, spatial sciences
* Life sciences, medical applications
* Mathematical and numerical algorithms
* Simulation and modelling, genetic algorithms
* Scientific data processing
* Advanced scientific computing
* Computation frameworks and tools
* Methodological and practical contributions
* Knowledge-based systems, education, e-Learning, and e-Science
* Legal informatics, technical-legal context, science and Open Access
* Documentation, classification (UDC), resources, and evaluation context
* Performance measurement
* Energy consumption and management
* Web services and performance
* Applications and benchmarking
* Networks and systems communications
* Future Internet broadband services and applications
* Resources and object certification, public key infrastructures
* Data integrity
* Privacy and anonymity
* Networks/systems measurement, control and management, simulation and emulation
* Quality of Service, Data, and Context (QoS / QoD / QoC), auditing, assessment, governance
* e-Commerce, accounting, pricing and billing
* Use of distributed compute and storage resources
* Energy-aware mechanisms and energy-efficient technology for operation, control, and management
* Configuration, reuse of software components
* Resource allocation and management
* System and data security; Communication visualisation
Deadline for submitting your fully formatted 4 page paper for peer review: May 6, 2019 (final date).
Deadline for improved paper and sources: June 20, 2019 (final date).
Other deadlines and relevant information, e.g., regarding registration, can be found in the section of Dates of Importance, at http://www.icnaam.org
3) Title: Physical-chemical gas-dynamics: Non-equilibrium processes modeling and simulation
Organizer: Dr. Yuriy Gorbachev, Coddan Technologies LLC, Head of the Research Department, Beloostrovskaya str., 22, off. 430. St.-Petersburg 197342, Russia
- Modeling of non-equilibrium processes in reactive gas mixtures
- Kinetic and gas-dynamic approaches
- Generalized Boltzmann equation
- Boundary conditions and film growth simulation
- Modeling of nucleation/condensation/coagulation
- Quasi-chemical nucleation model
- Asymptotic methods for deriving gas-dynamic equations from kinetic
- Non-equilibrium and multiphysics
- Novel approaches to combine different models in one problem solution
- Challenging applications in industry and academia
- Advanced numerical methods for solving non-equilibrium effects in reactive gas mixture problems
4) Title: Recent Advances and Current Research on the Difference Equations and its Applications
Organizer: Professor Dr. Seifedine Kadry, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Beirut Arab University, Lebanon and Professor Dr. Abdelkhalak EL HAMI, LOFIMS Laboratory, INSA de Rouen, France
Difference Equation or discrete dynamical system is a very interesting subject because they are central to the analysis of many models of dynamic programming and we can derive many complex behavior based on simple formulation.
The aim of this symposium is to discuss the new developments in the field of difference equations, and their applications.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Solution of the difference equation and its behavior,
- equilibrium or critical value and stability
- general theory of difference equations
- random difference equations
- iteration theory
- bifurcation theory
- mathematical biology
- control theory
- chaotic dynamics
- complex dynamics
- iterated function systems
- numerical approximations
- discretization of differential equations
- dynamic equations on time scales
- discrete equations and inequalities
- discrete transformations
- functional equations
- orthogonal polynomials
- stochastic processes
- industrial mathematics
- mathematical engineering
- discrete models
- applications in economics, physics and other disciplines
- difference-differential equations
- computational linear algebra
- evolutionary game theory
5) Title: 5th Symposium on Computational Modeling and Experimental Assessment of Transport Processes in Porous Building Materials
Organizer: Prof. Oldřich Zmeškal, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry, Purkyňova 118, CZ‐612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
- Theoretical models of transport phenomena
- Computer simulation tools
- Material parameters and their assessment
- Model verification techniques
- Environmental effects on building structures
- Risk analysis
- Service life assessment studies
- High-temperature applications
- Applications in a renovation of historical buildings and monuments
- Sustainable development and eco-efficient materials
- Other applications in building science and building practice
6) Title: ISA 2019 - 6th International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Algorithms
Organizers: 1 Dr. Martin Kotyrba – Chairman 1Assoc. Prof. Eva Volna – Vice-Chairman
- Genetic Programming
- Grammatical Evolution
- Differential Evolution
- Evolutionary strategies
- Hybrid and Distributed Algorithms
- Fuzzy Logic, Expert Systems
- Neural Networks
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Artificial Life
- Chaos, Complexity, Fractals
- Information technology
- Image Processing, Computer Vision
- Web Ontologies, Deductions, OWL
- Adaptive E-learning
- Intelligent Systems, IEEE International Journal.
- Journal of Numerical Analysis, Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JNAIAM), which is the official journal of the European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
- Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences (Wiley & Sons)
- Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences (AMIS).
- Papers in the form of extended abstracts, max. 4 pages according to the AIP template, should be sent to email@example.com
- Paper submission deadline 30 June 2019
7) Title: The Fifth Symposium on Applied Problems in Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics Related to Modeling of Information Systems" (APPT+MS)
Organizer: Professor Dr. Alexander Zeifman, Vologda State University, Institute of Informatics Problems of Federal Research Center "Computer Science and Control" of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vologda Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Probability theory in the modeling of information systems
- Stochastic processes in the modeling of information systems
- Mathematical statistics in the modeling of information systems
- Queuing theory
- Discrete probabilistic models
- Models of information security
- Modern Tasks of Teletraffic Theory
8) Title: Fourth Symposium on Difference & Differential Equations and Applications 2019
Organizer: Professor Sandra Pinelas, Departamento de Ciências Exactas e Engenharia, Academia Militar, Portugal, Website: https://sites.google.com/site/sandrapinelas/home
The main aim of this symposium is to promote, encourage, cooperate, and bring together researchers in the fields of differential & difference equations as well dynamical systems with special emphasis on applications.
9) Title: 12-th Symposium on Recent Trends in the Numerical Solution of Differential Equations
Organizer: Prof. Dr. Luigi Brugnano, Dipartimento di Matematica "U.Dini", Universita` degli Studi di Firenze, Viale Morgagni 67/A, 50134 Firenze Italy. Tel. : +39-055-4237-119, Fax. : +39-055-4237-162.http://www.math.unifi.it/~brugnano/ and Ao. Univ. Prof. Dr. Ewa B. Weinmüller, Department for Analysis and Scientific Computing, Vienna University of Technology, Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8-10/1152, A-1040 Wien, Austria. http://www.math.tuwien.ac.at/~ewa/
10) Title: 15-th Symposium Clifford Analysis and Applications
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Klaus Gürlebeck, Bauhaus-University Weimar, Institute for Mathematics and Physics, Coudray-Str. 13 B, 99423 Weimar, Germany, Prof. Dr. Sören Kraußhar, University of Erfurt, Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Nordhäuser Str. 63, 99089 Erfurt, Prof. Dr. Nelson Faustino, Centro de Matemática, Computação e Cognição (CMCC), Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC), Santo André-SP, Brasil, CEP 09210-580
- Pure and applied Clifford analysis, applications in harmonic analysis
- Complex and Generalized Function Theories
- Partial differential equations, boundary and initial value problems, control problems
- Fractional differential and integral calculus
- Physics, computational physics, crystallography and scattering, quantum mechanics, optics
- Practical applications in engineering sciences in general, applications in classical mechanics, material science, fluid dynamics, electromagnetism
- Approximation theory, numerical methods, and simulations
- Discrete function theories with applications
- Special functions, polynomial systems, orthogonal polynomials
- Conformal and quasi-conformal mappings
- Combinatorics, analytic number theory, modular forms
- Integral transforms, signal analysis, and image processing
- Geometric algebra and applications
- Numerical analysis and discrete function theory
- Quantum Field Theory on the Lattice.
11) Title: The Third Symposium on Mathematical Methods in Economics and Nature Use
Organizers: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alexander N. Medvedev, Scientific Secretary, Institute of Industrial Ecology UB RAS, Yekaterinburg, Russia, Associate Professor (part time), Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg, Russia, Active Member of the European Academy of Natural Sciences, Hanover, Germany and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Marina A. Medvedeva, Head of Department of Systems Analysis and Decision Making, Associate Professor, Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Mathematical and Computer Models, Methods, Algorithms in considered fields;
- Modeling and Simulation;
- Data processing, Data Mining, Machine Learning;
- Information Systems, Software Tools, Web Applications;
- Computer Science and Education;
- Related Topics.
12) Title: Seventh Symposium on Computational Mathematics and its Applications
Organizers: Associate Prof. Waheed K. Zahra (Egypt), Dr. Manal. M. Hikal (Egypt) and Dr. Mohamed A. Bek (Egypt)
This Symposium will provide an opportunity for the interaction of engineers, mathematicians, and scientists dealing with a novel numerical solution of boundary value problems for both ordinary and partial differential equations.
The applications of fractional calculus, spline functions, and integral equations will be discussed. In addition, the numerical models and its application in engineering, industry, biology and environmental problems will be highlighted.
13) Title: Graphs
Organizer: Dr. Vojislav Petrovic, Department of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Serbia
- scores in graphs and digraphs
- Eulerian and Hamiltonian graphs and digraphs
- planar graphs
- graph factors and decompositions
- graph colorings
- extremal graphs
- graph spectra
- digraphs, tournaments and their generalizations
- graph algorithms
14) Title: Porous and Complex Flow Structures in Biosystems and Biotechnology
Organizer: António F. Miguel, Department of Physics, School of Sciences and Technology, University of Évora, Rua Romão Ramalho, 59, 7000-671 Évora, Portugal
15) Title: Recent Advances in Numerical Methods and Simulations in Statics and Dynamics of Structures
Organizers: Prof. Ing. Juraj Králik, CSc.1), Assoc. prof. Ing. Eva Kormaníková, Ph.D.2), Prof. Ing. Martin Krejsa, Ph.D.3),
- The advanced methods and simulations of structure failure under extreme loads,
- The nonlinear material and a geometric model of structures and efficient numerical methods,
- The advances in the soil-base-structure or soil-fluid-structure interaction analysis under seismic loads,
- The experimental tests and the fluid simulation of the blast or extreme wind impact on structures with various shape,
- The optimization of the new composite materials or structure shape to have the higher safety of the structure under the impact of extreme loads,
- The simulation probabilistic methods and the stochastic finite elements to probabilistic analysis of the structure resistance due to extreme loads,
- The risk analysis of the structure failure using the fragility curves of the structural elements for various type of accident or extreme loads,
- The Reliability-Based Optimization procedures to consider the effects of uncertainty by means of reliability, the applications involving optimal structural design for stochastic linear and nonlinear statics and dynamics.
- The experience from the experiment tests, modeling and simulations of the structural failure under extreme loads using the deterministic or probabilistic assessment are welcome.
16) Title: 5th Edition of the Symposium on Computational Tools for Direct Digital Manufacturing (CT4DDM)
Organizers: Nuno Alves | Centre for Rapid and Sustainable Product Development (CDRSP-IPLeiria) and Mechanical Engineering Department of the School of Technology and Management (ESTG) of the Polytechnic Institute of Leiria (IPLeiria), Paula Pascoal-Faria | CDRSP-IPLeiria & Mathematical Department of the ESTG-IPLeiria, Sandra Amado | CDRSP-IPLeiria & Health Science and Technology Department from the School of Health Science from the IPLeiria.
17) Title: 2nd Symposium on Advanced Methods and Information Technologies Applications (AMITA)
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Petr S. Martyshko, CorrespondingMember of Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Head of Laboratory of Mathematical Geophysics at Bulashevich Institute of Geophysics, Ural Branch of RAS,Professor of Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia and Prof. Dr. Elena N. Akimova, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences,Leading research scientist of Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Ural Branch of RAS,Professor of Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Mathematical Modellings and Numerical Methods
- Advanced Applications and Algorithms of Mathematical Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Geophysics
- Mathematical Methods in Radiotechnics
- Mathematical Methods in Optimal control
- Signal and Image Processing
- Parallel Computing and Applications, High-Performance Computing
- Software Tools and Web Applications for High-performance computing
- Computer Science and Education
18) Title: The Fourth Symposium ‘Methods of Nonlinear Mathematical Physics’
Organizer: Ph.D. Sc. Dr., Professor Nikolay A. Kudryashov, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute), Moscow, Russian Federation
- analytical solutions of nonlinear differential equations;
- integrable systems;
- Painleve analysis and Painleve equations;
- delay differential equations;
- special solutions of nonlinear differential equations;
- nonlinear special polynomials;
- symmetries of nonlinear differential equations;
- mathematical modeling and mathematical models;
- point vortex theory
19) Title: Operational Research and Applications
Organizers: Prof. Dra. Fernanda A. Ferreira and Prof. Dr. Flávio Ferreira, School of Hospitality and Tourism, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Rua D. Sancho I, 981, 4480-876 Vila do Conde, Portugal
- Optimization methods,
- Decision theory,
- Stochastic models,
- Game theory,
- Queueing systems,
- Combinatorial Optimization,
- Cutting and Packing,
- Data mining,
- Optimal control,
- Multi-objective optimization,
20) Title: 3rd Symposium on Nonlinear Partial and Fractional Differential Equations and Their Applications
Organizer: Dr. Hasibun Naher, Associate Professor of Mathematics, Coordinator of Mathematics Program, Department of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, BRAC University, 66 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Ordinary Differential Equations (DEs)
- Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)
- Fractional Differential Equations (FDEs)
- Mathematical Biology
- Tsunami Simulations
- Storm Surges
- Generate New Solutions and Their Applications
- Mathematical Statistics
21) Title: Theory of Graphs and Heuristics
Organizer: Bilal SAOUD, Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Science and Applied Sciences, University of Bouira, 10000, Bouira, Algeria
22) Title: Numerical Methods for Solving differential equations with Application to Science and Engineering
Organizer: Dr. Manoj Kumar, Professor & Head, Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad-India
23) Title: Recent Theories and Applications in Computational Mathematics
Organizers: Asst. Professor Dr. Fazlollah SOLEYMANI and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ali AKGUL, Department of Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS), Zanjan 45137-66731, Iran, Department of Mathematics, Art and Science Faculty, Siirt University, Siirt, Turkey
Computational Mathematics is a hybrid topic that sits at the intersection of applied mathematics and computer science. It puts on show the power of computers for solving industrial-size mathematical problems. An illustration under this topic is the Computational Finance ﬁeld, which deals with problems of practical interest in ﬁnance, i.e., the study of data and algorithms currently used in ﬁnance and the mathematics of computer programs that realize ﬁnancial models or systems. The fundamental aim of this symposium is to provide new trends in the ﬁeld of Computational Mathematics and related applications. The authors are invited to submit original research articles to stimulate the continuing efforts in numerical approximation of mathematical problems and related theories. The symposium provides a forum for researchers and writers to communicate their state-of-the-art improvements and to propose their new ﬁndings on this topic.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Advanced scientiﬁc computing
- Mathematical and numerical algorithms
- Computational ﬁnance
- Stochastic optimization
- Fractional differential and integral calculus
- Random difference equations
- Advanced applications and algorithms
- Applications in economics, physics, and other disciplines
- Risk analysis
- Numerical analysis and discrete function theory
- Stochastic control
- ODEs, PDEs, SDEs
- Mathematical biology
- Stochastic processes
- Bifurcation theory
24) Title: Computational Bio- Imaging and Visualization
Organizers: (Principal Organizer) JoãoManuel R. S. Tavares, Instituto de Ciência e Inovação em Engenharia Mecânica e Engenharia Industrial, Faculdade de Engenharia, Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal. URL: www.fe.up.pt/~tavares, Phone: +351225081487 and Co-organizer R. M. Natal Jorge, Instituto de Ciência e Inovação em Engenharia Mecânica e Engenharia Industrial, Faculdade de Engenharia, Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal. Phone: +351225081720
Extensive research has been performed concerning the imaging and visualization of structures in several different areas of science, such as in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, physics, and medicine. In fact, the more relevant applications can be found in medicine and related sciences. These applications can have different goals, including shape reconstruction, segmentation, motion and deformation analyses, registration, simulation, assisted diagnosis and enhanced visualization.
The main goal of the proposed Minisymposium is to bring together researchers involved in the related topics, which includes image acquisition, image segmentation, objects tracking, objects matching, shape reconstruction, motion and deformation analysis, medical imaging, scientific visualization and software development, in order to set the major lines of development for the near future.
The proposed Minisymposium will embrace researchers representing research fields related to Biomechanics, Computational Vision, Computer Graphics, Computational Mechanics, Mathematics, Medical Imaging, Scientific Visualization and Statistics, endeavors to make a contribution to achieving better solutions for bio- imaging and visualization, and attempts to establish a bridge between clinicians and researchers.
25) Title: Statistical Inference in Copula Models and Markov Processes IV
Organizer: Veronica Andrea Gonzalez-Lopez, University of Campinas, Department of Statistics. Rua Sergio Buarque de Holanda, 651. Campinas-S.P. Brazil. CEP 13083-859. http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~veronica/
- Copula Models and Properties;
- Statistical Inference in Copula Models;
- Markov Models and Properties;
- Statistical Inference in Markov Processes;
- Dependence Coefficients;
- Copula-Based Hypothesis Tests;
- Information Criteria for Markov Processes;
- Copula-Based Procedures with Applications;
- Markov Processes Procedures with Applications.
26) Title: The Fourth Symposium in Recent Developments in Differential and Integro-Differential Equations and Their Applications
Organizer: Prof. Muhammed I. Syam, Department of Mathematical Sciences, UAE University, Al-Ain, UAE
27) Title: The Sixth Symposium on Approximation of Curves and Surfaces (ACS 2019)
Organizer: Prof. Dr. Abedallah Rababah, Department of Mathematical Sciences, United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain, UAE.
- Approximation theory and Orthogonal Polynomials
- Computer Aided Geometric Design and the Bezier curves and surfaces
- Computer Graphics, Visualization, and Image Processing
- Approximation and Interpolation of Functions
- Simulation and Modelling in Science, Engineering, and Life Science
- Computational Geometry and CAD
- Splines and Wavelets (univariate and multivariate)
28) Title: The 8th Symposium on Generating Functions of Special Numbers and Polynomials and their Applications (GFSNP2019)
Organizer: Prof. Dr. Yilmaz SIMSEK, AKDENIZ UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF SCIENCE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS 07058, ANTALYA TURKEY, Tel: ++90 242 310 23 43, Fax:+ +90242227 89 11, http://aves.akdeniz.edu.tr/ysimsek/yayinlar, http://matematik.fen.akdeniz.edu.tr/_dinamik/21/436.pdf
The goal of the Symposium is to bring together all the researchers working in various fields of Mathematics, Mathematical Physics-Engineering and related areas such as Analysis, Non-linear Analysis, Integral transforms, Number Theory, p-adic Analysis and Applied Algebra, Special Functions, q-analysis and Discrete Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Mathematical Physics, Mathematical modeling and their applications. Our main aim is also to bring together theoretical, numerical and apply analyst, number theorists, (quantum) physicist working in the areas of generating functions of the special numbers and polynomials and their applications. All of the participants will likely lead to significant uncover new connections on these fields which are special numbers and polynomials, and also the family of zeta functions and L-functions.
29) Title: Mathematical Modeling Under Interval and Fuzzy Environments
Organizer: Dr. G.S. Mahapatra, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Karaokal-609 609, India
- Optimization methods under uncertainties.
- Decision theory under fuzziness,
- Stochastic models with uncertainties,
- Game theory,
- Optimal control under fuzzy and interval,
- Multi-objective optimization,
- Discrete models under uncertainties,
- Applications of fuzzy in economics and management,
- Production inventory,
- Supply chain management,
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations,
- Prey-predator systems in fuzzy and interval,
- Fractional Differential Equations,
- Mathematical Biology with impreciseness,
- Fuzzy Reliability Theory and Optimization
30) Title: 4th Symposium on Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Physical and Chemical Phenomena in Porous Materials
Organizer: Professor Jaroslav Kruis, Department of Mechanics, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Thakurova 7, 166 29 Prague, Czech Republic. Tel: +420 224 354 580
- Theoretical modeling of physical and chemical phenomena
- Numerical simulations of transport and storage processes
- Characterization of porous materials
- Assessment of model parameters
- Applications in applied science and engineering
31) Title: Mathematical Problems in Aerospace Science MPAS-2019
Organizers: Prof. Calogero Orlando, Dr. Antonio Esposito, Dr. Stefano Valvano, Kore University of Enna, Via delle Olimpiadi, 94100 Enna, Italy
MPAS Symposium focuses on new results of aerospace science researches carried out by using mathematical techniques. The aim of the Session is to collect relevant papers dealing with important approaches of applied mathematics, which have relevance to the engineering in the field of Aerodynamics and Fluid dynamics, Propulsion, Materials and Structures, Aerospace Systems, Flight Mechanics and Control, Space Systems and Missions in order to create new collaborations between mathematicians and aerospace engineers.
Papers must be characterized by innovative models, methods and approaches that can found practical application to the engineering field or by new useful application of existing models to solve engineering problems.
The Symposium will be characterized by a multidisciplinary nature that, by means of a common need for mathematical and numerical models, can invite authors involved in the implementation of mathematical and numerical approaches with applications in different engineering areas including but not limited to: Flight Mechanics; Aircraft Design; Flight Tests; Aircraft flight control systems; Structures and Materials; Damage and Fracture Mechanics; Smart Structures and Materials; Computational Mechanics; Fluid dynamics; Computational Fluid Dynamics; Aircraft Transportation; Air Traffic Management; Aircraft Guidance Navigation and Control; Aircraft Systems and Equipments; Sensors and Actuators; All-Electric Aircraft advancements; Aircraft Maintenance and Failure Analysis; Propulsion Systems; Flight Simulation; Aviation Human Factor; Space Exploration and Missions; Space Engineering and Technology; Green Aviation; Noise control; Aeroelasticity; Avionics; Optimization, Control and Identification
32) Title: Recent Trends in Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems in Memory of Aydın Tiryaki
Organizer: Agacik Zafer, PhD, Department of Mathematics, American University of the Middle East, Kuwait
We aim to bring together researcher working on differential equations and its applications. Special emphasis will be given to fractional differential equations, Integral equations, Impulsive differential equations, and their discrete analogs. Among the topics are oscillation theory, stability theory, boundedness, asymptotic behavior, Lyapunov type inequalities, and applications to real-world phenomena.
33) Title: 5th Symposium on Numerical Analysis of Heat Transfer in Porous Medium
Organizer: Dr. IRFAN ANJUM B MAGAMI, Associate Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, King Khalid University, Abha, , Ph: +966-583075992
- Numerical analysis of heat transfer in porous medium covering fundamentals as well as a various coupled phenomenon and applications of following topics but not limited to
- Natural/Mixed/Forced convection
- Double diffusion
- MHD flow
- Conjugate heat transfer
- Newtonian/ Non-Newtonian flow
- Multiphase flow
- Saturated/Unsaturated Porous Media
- Solution Techniques of governing equations in porous media
- Advances in mathematical modeling of heat transfer in a porous medium
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Alexander P. Krishchenko and Prof. Dr. Georgy N. Kuvyrkin, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, ul. 2-aja Baumanskaja 5, 105005, Moscow, Russia
- Scientific Computing and Algorithms
- Quality Theory of Differential Equations and PDEs
- Control Theory and Automation
- Heat and Mass Transfer
35) Title: Fractional Differential Operators and their Applications in Nonlinear Systems
Organizer: Qasem M. Al-Mdallal, Department of Mathematical Sciences, UAE University, Al Ain, P.O. Box 15551, UAE
- Fractional differential equations.
- Fractional difference and q-difference equations.
- Fractional difference and q-fractional difference variational calculus.
- Oscillation criteria for fractional and fractional difference dynamical systems.
- Fractional integro-differential equations.
- System of integro-differential equations.
- System of fractional integro-differential equations.
36) Title: Second Symposium on Applied Mathematics and its Engineering Applications
Organizers: Dr. Mohamed A. Bek (Egypt), Prof.Tarek Amer (Egypt) and Dr. Yasser Gamil(Egypt)
This Symposium will provide an opportunity for the interaction of engineers, mathematicians, and scientists dealing with applied mathematics approaches. The usage of analytical and numerical solutions in engineering, industry, biology and environmental problems will be discussed. Research in the field of Analytical mechanics, Gyro motion, Vibrational mechanics, Stability of dynamical systems and Bifurcations are of high interest of the symposium.
37) Title: VI Minisymposium on Symmetry Methods and their Applications to Differential Equations
Organizers: Maria Santos Bruzón1, Igor Leite Freire2, Maria Luz Gandarias1, Chaudry Masood Khalique3, Mariano Torrisi4 and Rita Tracinà4
38) Title: Computational Mechanics
Organizer: Lead Research Scientist, PhD Jüri Majak, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia
- Composite materials and structures
- Smart materials
- Functional materials
- Biocomposites, nanocomposites
- Nanomaterials and structures
- Laminated glass
- Graded materials and structures
- Beams, plates, shells
- Solid mechanics
- Traditional numerical methods (FEM, DQM, FDM)
- New numerical methods (wavelet methods, meshfree methods)
- Traditional optimization techniques (gradient based methods)
- Global optimization techniques (B&B, evolutionary methods: GA, ACO, PSO)
39) Title: Inside Looks at the Harmony within Finite-N Chimera States
Organizers: Mohammad R. Kolahchi, Professor of Physics, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Zanjan, Iran and Prof AE Botha, College of Science, Engineering and Technology, School of Science, Department of Physics, University of South Africa
40) Title: New Trends in Numerical Computation for Solid and Structural Mechanics
Organizers: Dr. Francesca Nerilli, PhD, Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano, Via Don Carlo Gnocchi 3, 00166 Roma, Italy; Dr. Stefania Imperatore, PhD, Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano, Via Don Carlo Gnocchi 3, 00166 Roma, Italy; Dr. Maria Zucconi, PhD, Università degli Studi Niccolò Cusano, Via Don Carlo Gnocchi 3, 00166 Roma, Italy
- Applied mathematics on static and dynamics of structures.
- Mathematical modeling and optimization.
- Non-linear finite element methods for structural modeling.
- Material science and engineering.
- Fracture mechanic.
- Aging of materials and structures.
- Risk assessment techniques and management.
- Earthquake engineering.
- Numerical simulation methods for dynamic problems.
- Statistical methods and probabilistic approaches.
41) Title: Fifth Symposium on Mathematical Modelling of Hydrological Sciences
Organizers: Prof. Fabio Russo and Prof. Francesco Napolitano and Dr. Andrea Neri, Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, Facoltà di Ingegneria Civile e Industriale, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Edile e Ambientale, Via Eudossiana 18, 00184, Roma (RM), Italy
- Catchment hydrology
- Hydrological forecasting
- Water management
- Operations and control
- Remote sensing and data assimilation
- Precipitation and climate.
42) Title: 5th Symposium on Modelling and Simulation in Computer Sciences and Engineering (MSCSE 2019)
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Francisco Miranda, CIDMA, University of Aveiro, Portugal, & Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo, Portugal; Prof. Dr. Carlos Abreu, Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo, Portugal; and Dr. Daniel Miranda, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal.
- Modelling in engineering sciences and technology
- Dynamical systems models and methods
- Computational methods in engineering
- Modelling applications using ODEs and PDEs
- Computer science modelling and simulation
- Computer networks modelling, optimization, and simulation
- Optimization and control theory
- Stochastic optimization
- Complex systems modelling
- Numerical methods and simulation
- Computational intelligence
- Systems modelling
- Simulation visualization
- Information systems and management
- Multiscale modelling and simulation
- Computational mathematics
- Analysis of mathematical models
- Verification and validation
- Algorithms and data structures
- Software design
- Control and systems engineering
43) Title: The 4th Symposium on Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Approach to Nonlinear Dynamical Systems in Engineering
Organizer: Prof. Nicolae Herisanu, University Politehnica Timisoara, Bd. Mihai Viteazu, no.1, Timisoara, Romania
Starting from the reality that there is always more to discover about nonlinear dynamical systems, this mini-symposium aims to bring together researchers concerned with applying the Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Approach to nonlinear and strongly nonlinear dynamical systems from various fields of engineering. It is expected to be emphasized new developments and improvements of this approach with applications in classical mechanics, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, nonlinear oscillations, electrical machines, and other engineering branches where nonlinear dynamical systems are involved.
44) Title: Modelling and Analysis of Problems in Mathematical Physics and Engineering
Organizer: Gabriella Bognar, Professor, University of Miskolc, 3515 Miskolc-Egyetemvaros, Hungary
- modelling, solid mechanics,
- fluid-structure interaction,
- fluid dynamics,
- heat and mass transfer,
- boundary layer phenomena,
- multiscale methods,
- growth models,
45) Title: Nonperturbative Quantum Field Theory and Cosmology
Organizer: Dr. Peter Tsang, Post-doc/Visiting Scientist, Brown University Department of Physics, USA
46) Title: New Investigations on Numerical Solutions of Fractional Differential Equations
Organizer: Mohammad Taghi Darvishi, Professor of Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Razi University, Kermanshah 67149, Iran
47) Title: Applied Mathematics/Statistics in Economics, Management & Finance
Organizer: Prof. Dr. Esmaiel Abounoori, Professor of Econometrics & Social Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Semnan, Semnan, Iran. Mobile: 0098-911-111 2176, Tel: 0098-23 33363589, http://profs.semnan.ac.ir/English/ProfsFirstPage.aspx?Pid=29
48) Title: Statistics and Modelling
Organizer: Professor Milan Stehlik, University of Valparaiso Chile and Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria
Various emerging topics in Statistics and Statistical Modelling will be addressed.
49) Title: Numerical Modeling and Simulation of Laser Processing of Materials
Organizer: Yuewei Ai, School of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, China
- Laser welding,
- Laser repairing,
- Laser cutting,
- Laser drilling,
- Laser depositing,
- Laser 3D printing,
- Laser-assisted machining,
- Laser surface treating,
- Laser cladding,
- Materials processing with high power laser
- High-efficiency computation for laser processing
- Laser process monitoring and control
- Laser processing of biological materials
- Laser microprocessing
- Laser safety
50) Title: Geomatics Approaches for Environmental Surveying and Modelling
Organizers: Mangiameli Michele, Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture (DICAR), University of Catania, Viale Andrea Doria, 6, 95125 Catania (Italy), Melita Donato, Department of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (DIEEI), University of Catania, Viale Andrea Doria, 6, 95125 Catania (Italy), Muscato Giovanni, Department of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (DIEEI), University of Catania, Viale Andrea Doria, 6, 95125 Catania (Italy) and Mussumeci Giuseppe, Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture (DICAR), University of Catania, Viale Andrea Doria, 6, 95125 Catania (Italy)
This Symposium is dedicated to the geomatics approaches used for surveying, monitoring and modeling the territory, both with classical techniques and innovative technologies. Geomatics approaches involve the use of the latest generation of laser scanners, UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) or UGV(Unmanned Ground Vehicle)and satellite technologies. Particular attention will be given to the use of free and open source information technologies (GIS software, DBMS, photogrammetry, etc.) for the management of data acquired in the field. This session will allow attendees to review and share knowledge and experience about environmental monitoring and modelling, reinforcing the cooperation between applied mathematics, engineering, environmental science, and remote sensing.
51) Title: Nonlinear Control in Continuous-Time Production Systems and in Economics
Organizers: Dr. Gerasimos Rigatos, Unit of Industrial Automation, Industrial Systems Institute, 26504, Rion, Dr. Pierluigi Siano, Department of Management and Innovation Systems, University of Salerno, 84084, Fisciano, Italy, Dr. Taniya Ghosh, IGIDR, Institute of Development Research, 400065, Mumbai, India
52) Title: Chaotic Dynamics in Chemical Reactors
Organizer: Marek Berezowski, Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Poland