ICNAAM 2023 Conference will take place in a hybrid form with physical and virtual participation.
We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2023 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here.
Attention: The accomodation should be arranged only via the accomodation form which is uploaded in the ICNAAM 2023 website. Click here
Other companies like travellerpoint.org are not related to ICNAAM 2023 and may try to use scam methods.
|AIP Conference Proceedings|
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
Please, see the Important Dates.
Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Honoring Prof. Dr. Yaroslav Sergeyev on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Andrew Adamatzky, University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
- Francesco Archetti, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy
- Thomas Bäck, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Luigi Brugnano, Universita' di Firenze, Italy
- Renato De Leone, University of Camerino, Italy
- Jan S Hesthaven, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Des Higham, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
- Francesca Mazzia, Universita' di Bari, Italy
- Panos M. Pardalos, University of Florida, USA
- Julius Zilinskas, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Anatoly Zhigljavsky, University of Cardiff, UK
Place of Conference: Galaxy Hotel, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Dates of Conference: 11-17 September 2023
ICNAAM 2022 - Photos of the Conference