ICNAAM 2022 Conference will take place in a hybrid form with physical and virtual participation.
We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2022 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here.
|AIP Conference Proceedings|
Honoring Prof. Dr. Luigi Brugnano on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
Please, see the Important Dates.
Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
- Pierluigi Amodio, University of Bari
- Kevin Burrage, Oxford University, UK
- Vincenzo Casulli, University of Trento, Italy
- Raymond Chan, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- David Cohen, Chalmers University of Technology and University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Felice Iavernaro, University of Bari, Italy
- Francesca Mazzia, University of Bari, Italy
- Juan I.Montijano, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Luis Randéz, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Yaroslav Sergeyev, University of Calabria, Italy
- Ewa Weinmueller, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Place of Conference: Galaxy Hotel, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Dates of Conference: 19-25 September 2022