Extended abstracts will be published in a Special Volume of the world-renowned AIP Conference Proceedings. The American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Series is a very well known series of Conference Proceedings, which is included in the leading databases of scientific & engineering literature including Inspec (an IEE product), Scitation, ISI Web of Knowledge, MathSciNet, Scopus, Scirus, Google Scholar, etc and in the past had been included in SCIE.
We note that the Volumes of AIP Conference Proceedings are immediately available online
Procedure, Guidelines and Checklist for the preparation and submission of a paper for the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2024 can be found here
The journals in which selected full papers of ICNAAM 2024 will be published are
- Journal of Numerical Analysis, Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JNAIAM), which is the official journal of European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
- Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences - Wiley
- Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences (AMIS).The Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. is reviewed and indexed in the Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet, EBESCO, AMS, Scopus and Zentralblatt fur Mathematik databases. Guest Editor: Prof. Dr. Theodore E. Simos, Chairman ICNAAM.
- Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (JCMSE)
- 4open journal, an open access multidisciplinary journal dedicated to publishing high-quality content adhering to excellence in all disciplines of science and research, including materials and engineering.